The Lighted Adrenaline Display Stand is made of thick (3/16") clear cell cast acrylic (not the cheaper extruded stuff). It is a premium brand cell cast and has excellent visual properties. It has two 16-color LED bases that can each be separately controlled on the base or with the included remote control. We have approximately 30 minutes lasering time in each stand counting both lasering time and cutting time. It holds most markers well without much overhang due to its extended length. This is a how you show off your Adrenaline to your friends.
- Dimensions are 17.25" wide x 12" tall x 5" deep (with support stands)
- 3/16" thick with front stability support to prevent leaning/tipping
- Ships with protective cover on one side that is peeled off on arrival
- Each of the two LED arrays may be controlled by a button on the bases or with the included remote controls
- Includes power supply with dual USB outputs and two USB power cables (so it only takes up 1 receptacle)
- With the remote controls you can control brightness, color or put it on a color swapping pattern or even have each base on a separate color
- Available to be customized with your serial #
For assembly the pointed end of the support stands should be facing forward for additional stability and lean prevention. The stand should fully "pop" into the LED bases with a little force (we tap on the top of the stand).
DO NOT use glass cleaner on acrylic. If a microfiber isn't enough then purchase plastic cleaner. We use Meguiar's® PlastX™ Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish which may be purchased at Amazon or auto parts stores such as Auto Zone for about $8 for a 10 oz. bottle.