Crazy Advanced Support
Crazy Advanced Support
FAQ - Orders, Payment & Shipping
What is the status of my order?
This is our most common question so we put a lot of effort into providing you plenty of information 24/7. There are four ways to check the current status and location of an Adrenaline order:
1. Login to your Account and click on the Updates & Tracking link for the relevant order.
2. You may visit our Updates & Tracking portal directly and enter your order information.
3. You may click on the status and tracking links contained in your Adrenaline order emails. You will receive the following emails throughout the order process: Order Confirmation, Order Invoice, Shipment Confirmation, Out for Delivery and Delivery.
4. You may click on the Support Chat button on the bottom right of any Adrenaline page and click on the Order Status option.
Note that for certain orders, such as full custom Adrenaline guns, you may view Pre-Order Wait List, Anodizing and Assembly status even prior to shipment
How does Priority Processing work?
Normally orders for in-stock items take between 24-48 hours to process and ship from our facility. If Priority Processing is chosen we will attempt to ship it the same day if it is ordered before 2:00PM. If it is ordered after 2:00PM it will ship the following business day (assuming it is in-stock).
Note that it does not change shipping transit times which are determined by the carrier. We simply get it out faster.
How do orders with pre-order items work?
If you place an order with a pre-order item it usually falls within one of three categories:
1. Sometimes we offer items which sell out quickly on pre-order. For those items the wait period is typically less but any estimated shipment date is just that--an estimate. When the item arrives the orders are filled in the order in which they were received (except for Priority Processing orders). As explained in the Payment Questions FAQ, you are charged for your order at checkout.
2. We also sometimes offer Pre-Order access to new release items that we've never sold before. This is sometimes vital for products that will likely sell out prior to the point they are in stock and available to ship. We often use countdown timers in conjunction with these products.
3. We offer certain full custom products that take considerable time to produce to each customer's specifications. As a full custom product, we require these items to be ordered and paid for in advance.
Can I change my order?
We can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet. Once your order is under the status "preparing for shipping", "shipping" or "delivered," we cannot accept any edits to your order. Once shipping has been processed you will need to proceed with the returns process. Also full custom orders have restrictions on changes.
If your order is still eligible for changes, or if you would like to discuss changes to a full custom order, simply reach out to Support.
Do you charge sales tax?
Because we are based in Ohio we charge sales tax on all Ohio orders. We do not charge sales tax on orders to any other state.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major debit and credit cards and Paypal. We also accept Klarna for deferring or splitting up payments. You may chose any of these payment methods at checkout. However, Klarna eligibility is strictly subject to Klarna's approval process.
How does Klarna work?
Klarna allows you to avoid paying in full up front in one of three ways:
1. Pay in 4: Split the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free payments, paid every 2 weeks. No interest. No catch. Just more time to pay for the things you love.
2. Pay in 30 Days: Start enjoying what you’ve ordered right away. Make payments online or in the Klarna app. No interest and only pay for what you keep.
3. Monthly Financing: Klarna's transparent credit options offered in partnership with WebBank, member FDIC, give you flexible financing you need for higher priced items.
Disclosure: Monthly financing through Klarna issued by WebBank, member FDIC. Other CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
On each product page above the product price Klarna will display which of the three options are available (usually depending on the product price). NOTE: Adrenaline has no control of which Klarna payment method is offered on our site. To use Klarna as your payment method simply choose it on the Payment stage of checkout.
When do you charge for pre-order items?
Pre-order items, as well as any in-stock items, are charged when you place your order. If you are unwilling to be charged for a pre-order type item until time of shipment, we recommend clicking on the Notify When Available button on the item page and request to be notified if we ever have available inventory for that item. Notification options are Push notifications, e-mail, text and Facebook Messenger.
What currency will I be charged in?
We offer shopping and payment in various currencies. You may choose your currency by clicking on the currency selector located on every page of our site. International sites default to the local currency (if available). If we do not offer your currency, your payment provider will likely convert your payment method to USD (default), Euro or similar.
Where do you ship?
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and certain products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. For additional information visit our Shipping Policy.
How long does it take to ship?
All orders for in-stock items take between 24-48 hours to process and ship from our facility. This does not include weekend days. If you have chosen Priority Processing at checkout we will attempt to process and ship the same day or, at the very least, the following business day.
What will the time-in-transit be for my shipment?
We use USPS, UPS, and DHL as our primary shipping carriers. You may view the UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail time-in-transit maps on our Shipping Policy page.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Will I pay taxes for international shipping?
Deliveries in countries outside of the United States may incur customs/import duties and taxes which are solely your responsibility. Our shipping carrier (DHL, UPS or USPS) will handle the customs clearance and will invoice you in local currency for the duties and taxes linked to your order. If you need a commercial export invoice in addition to your standard invoice (which are downloadable on your Account) please contact Support and we will email you an export invoice.